The ideoligy behind going to the gym  

Posted by: Rich Taylor in , ,

Why do people go to the Gym? Yeah, I know that part of it is to keep in shape and bulk up but beyond that I just don't see the appeal. As one of my five rules I am required to attend the gym at least twice a week.

I purchased a semester pass at a heartbreaking £54 so it will force me to attend and get me off my arse. Luckily I have two friends that I'm going with, Darren and George. George has already been mentioned a few times on this blog and will probably be mentioned a few too many times by the 18th December.

The thing I hate most about the gym is that there are people actually in the gym itself. My low self esteem kicks into overdrive and I am forced to stick to the treadmill and bikes. If I went on things like the weights or anything else muscular related I will look like a pansy.

I plod along.

This entry was posted on Friday, October 30, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment