The taste of a rainbow...maybe!  

Posted by: Rich Taylor in

Since I can't drink alcohol or soft drinks for the next two months, when I'm out I am forced to drink either water or spend a little money on a bottle of J20.

At £1.40 a time (in the union)and with only about three full swigs in the bottle, J2O seem overpriced and over-rated but I don't agree. I find myself drinking them like they are going out of fashion. They are the Morcambe to my Wise, the Baddiel to my Skinner. I could say they complete me but that's going a bit over the top.
Orange and Passion-fruit flavour is my preferred choice. Isn't that amazing.

Just look at the healthy break down...

Typical values per 100ml
Energy (kcal) 47
Energy (kJ) 199
Protein (g) 0.3
Carbohydrate (g) 10.6
of which sugars (g) 10.6
Fat (g) 0.1
of which saturates (g) trace
Fibre (g) 0.2
Sodium (g) trace

WOW! That's good numbers.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Jay-Twenty or Di-Jydrogen Monoxide.

Post a Comment