The first major night sober  

Posted by: Rich Taylor in ,

I've been told in the past that,in life, you don't need to drink alcohol to have a good time. Well, after tonight at the LRV (Union Venue) I am seriously considering finding whoever gave me that insane piece of wisdom and forcing them to endure a sober night in the LRV.

It seems that being sober around peeps who are very,very drunk isn't the best idea on the world. It makes peoples faults shine through bucket loads, sometimes even friends.

I look really drunk here.....I'm not.


At one point it took me about five minutes to get from one side of the venue to the other. I forgot that when people are drunk they seem to throw all courtesy out of the proverbial window.

To try and salvage some fun from the night I purchased some Kaliber beer. Never, ever drink this stuff. It tastes like a mix between gone off cheese and cake. Urgh!

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 29, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

When you gonna draw the black cross on the back of your hand?

What faults were shining through?

I went to the lrv last night and was completely sober and yet i had a really good time! I think i even danced more than what I usually do. I do agree with some points that drunken people can be very rude throwing drinks about/banging into you etc but hey ho i didn't let it get to me and it is funny to see your friends doing silly things. I still had a good time although by half 1 i'd had enough and I was homeward bound!
I'm not sure i could do it every week though so you are a very brave man Rich well done!

Post a Comment