The start of a really bad idea...possibly!  

Posted by: Rich Taylor

Saturday 17th October 2009 was a landmark day in the life of Richard James Taylor (that's me!) as it saw the final day that I could partake in some of the things that I love in life. Below I will talk about some of these things that will really hit me hard.


Takeaways are amazing. I don't know why, but they just are. I think out of everything, I will miss this the most. Goodbye old friend.

Alcohol, oh alcohol, how I will miss thee. Many of the best moments in life thus far have involved some form of this.

Whenever I feel thirsty I reach for a soft drink. They quench my thirst and are delicious. This is an underdog for things I'll miss the most.

I don't know about anyone else but when I wake up in the morning/afternoon (depending on whether I had much of picture 4 to drink the night before) a cup of tea is the BEST way to start the day. This has the potential to drive me crazy.

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 17, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

is this how you lose the food baby?

Are you going to do a food and excercise diary?

Yes and No...this is my dairy!

That sausage and chips looks disgusting!

Looks like someone puked on cock.

Anyway, is Coke Zero banned as there is more sugar in that J20 than a Diet version of a fizzy drink ;-)

Post a Comment