The first major blip  

Posted by: Rich Taylor in , ,

Dear Straightedge and Me God, Today, Sunday 15th November, I have sinned.

OK, so maybe I should backtrack a little bit.

I've just been to the 1PW (One Pro Wrestling), the biggest wrestling company in the United Kingdom, show in Doncaster.



It was awesome. Some of my favourite wrestlers were there, both American and British.

One of those wrestlers was a Canadian guy named Steve Corino. Although I've never been a huge fan of Steve, I've always liked his in ring work but I really gained respect for the guy after me and Darren spent nearly 30 minutes talking to him in the freezing cold even though he had a match in an hour.

The awesome Steve Corino


So after watching around seven hours of wrestling the show finished around half 11. I don't mean to offend anyone in Doncaster but I was starving and there was NOTHING open...except for McDonalds. I'm sure by now you're probably thinking "Isn't that one of the five rules". I respond by saying "Yes". In my defence, I had nothing to eat all day and the cheeseburger I purchased was amazing. This was probably down to the fact that I hadn't had eaten all day. I hope the powers that be accept my little blip and let me off.

I apologise to all my 'loyal' followers

Anyways, peace out.

This entry was posted on Monday, November 16, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment