The pizza party  

Posted by: Rich Taylor in , , ,

Sundays are known as the day of rest. A day when families go to church,mosque and temple or sit down to have a Sunday Dinner(mainly consisting of a meat,potatoes and veg).

Unfortunately, as I am no longer a Christian(long story) and I can't afford to go home to sample my moms Sunday roast, I'm forced to eat whatever is in my cupboard at my humble Uni house.

Today, that amounted to a stale loaf of bread, a jar of marmite and some gravy granules. Luckily George and Darren(yes, they are mentioned again but they're not my only friends) were making homemade pizzas and, being the nice lads that they are, invited me to join them.

We purchased the ingredients needed from Sainsbury's. Only cost us about £1.60 each. Bargain!


After about 20 minutes of preparation I managed to put together this masterpiece. It consisted of Ham,Chicken and Onions(as well as the default Cheese and Tomatoes)


I put it into the oven for about 15 minutes. I burnt myself when putting it in, my fault for not wearing oven gloves really. Mine is the top one...I think!


Out it came and it looked (in the words of Stacey from Gavin & Stacey) LUSH. I won't lie to my loyal readers, I ate it very quickly. I'm not sure if I even chewed.


All in all, I'd say it was a good day.A very good day indeed.

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 22, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment