The First drink....again  

Posted by: Rich Taylor in ,

I've just come back from the Ember Lounge(Student Union) and it was awesome. Not because of the people I was there with, not because there was something great going on but because for the first time in nearly two months I had a beer.

It was like tasting beer for the first time.....well since the first time over ten years ago.



I won't lie to you guys because I feel by now we can tell each other anything. I felt quite drunk even after one beer. I felt like a girl whose over-done it on the VK Cherry.

We went to watch the football but for the life of me I can't remember who.

I'm going to attempt going to Gobble this Wednesday for the Christmas Party but I don't think I will last too long.

This entry was posted on Monday, December 07, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment